About the Course
Instructor Facilitated Course with video lessons, skills practice, testing and written exam
AHA (American Heart Association) E-Card issued same day as the course. Certification card is good for 2 years.
- Importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Application of the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Signs of someone needing CPR
- High-quality CPR skills acquisition for adults, children and infants
- Importance of early use of an AED
- AED skill demonstration
- Effective ventilations with a barrier device
- Multirescuer resuscitation and skill acquisition
- Techniques for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants
Medical Training Programs and schools, Medical Residency, Healthcare provider employment, Such as Nurinsg, EMT/Paramedic, Physicians, Dental Providers, Behavioral Therapists/Aides. and many more.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.